I absolutely LOVE the smell of Peppermint.... and it has lots of great health benefits too! I often diffuse Peppermint Essential Oil in my house, ESPECIALLY when I feel sick. It's surprising to find out it's beneficial for so many things. It is often termed as "the world's oldest medicine".
- Indigestion - will help your body digest food
- Dental Care - removes bad breath and helps teeth and gums deal with germs
- Respiratory Problems - an effective expectorant so provides relief for nasal congestions, sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, cold and coughs
- Nausea and Headaches - just apply a drop to your forehead!
- Pain Relief - the presence of calcium antagonism aids in removing pain and the cooling effect will help reduce fevers
- Blood Circulation - helps improve circulation
- Hair Care - removes dandruff and lice
- Skin Care - menthol is really good for the skin and will give it a cooling effect. It will nourish dull skin and improve oily skin, ease the sting of sunburns and reduce redness or inflamed skin.
Pure Daily Essentials