Before I started using natural products, I really didn’t like the smell of Lavender. Now I realize it was the “fragrance” and chemically made smell of Lavender that I didn’t like and I actually quite enjoy the smell of Lavender Essential Oil. Plus it has so many great benefits and is very healing. When I researched exactly what Lavender was good for, I was shocked at how many health benefits it has. I could see why people referred to it as "the universal oil".
Health Benefits -
• Nervous system – treats migraines, headaches, anxiety and depression
• Sleep – recommended for insomnia
• Pain relief – sore or tense muscles
• Skin care – antiseptic and antifungal, good for acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, inflammations, wounds, cuts, burns and sunburns
• Blood circulation
These are just some of the reasons why we put lavender in so many of the products we have. 50% of our products contain Lavender Oil in them, so we will always have a product to suit your needs.
• Chapped Lips - use our Lavender Lip Balm
• Sunburn - use our Lavender Hand & Body Lotion (I personally have used our Lavender Hand & Body Lotion on my sunburns, I have fair skin and sunburn if I'm not careful, and find they disappear much quicker)
• Problems Sleeping - use our Lavender Baby Calming Spray (we have lots of Adults that buy this product for themselves!)
• Acne - use our Lavender Super Moisturizer
• Stretch Marks - use our Lavender Sunny Days Body Bar (yes it's for the sun but Shea butter and Lavender are great for stretch marks!)
• Rashes or Skin Irritations - use our Lavender Hand & Body Lotion or ourLavender Super Moisturizer
• Stressful Day - relaxe using our Lavender Bath Salts
• Cuts - use our Comfrey Hand & Body Salve, also containing Lavender
And these are just a few examples. If you use one of our products for something special... let us know! We love to hear stories about our products and innovative ways to use them that we can share with our other customers.
Pure Daily Essentials